Some of you live alone. Some of you have families who hear healthy and say "[BLEEP] no!" And so with many of my recipes you make them and you have a WHOLE lotta food left. What can I say? I blog my truth and my truth is that I've always had two other mouths to feed (and very often the occasional adopted, hungry drifter).
This time I'm going to give you an individual recipe. It is small. It is fast to make. It only requires a few ingredients. But here's the "catch." It's friggin' DELICIOUS! So don't be surprised if those same people you struggled to feed before try to swoop in and steal this. And don't blame me! After all, it's easy enough to make another one, right?
Nik's Cheesesteak Ramekin
Makes 1 serving
- 2 oz. thin-sliced deli roast beef (you can go for low-sodium if you need), chopped
- 1 tablespoon of finely diced onions
- 1 tablespoon finely diced green peppers (if you can do them)
- A few slices of mushroom (if you like mushrooms)
- 1 Laughing Cow Light French Onion-flavored cheese wedge
- 1 slice of reduced-fat provolone cheese
- Any condiments you used to love on your steak sub
- A three-ounce ramekin