Hi Foodies. This is NOT Nik, but Julia, otherwise know these past four weeks as "The List Minion."
I know you were expecting Nik but she gave me the honor of choosing the 2014 Bariatric Foodie Pledge Grand Prize Winner (by random drawing, of course).
Before I announce the winner (and, be honest, I know you've already looked!) I wanted to say a few words about the Pledge. I’m what Nik calls a “Pledge Alumn.” Last year I was runner up for the grand prize, which went to Joy M. (who is AWESOME, by the way).
Joy and I bonded over our competition and a friendship that will last a lifetime was born of the result. That’s one of the many good things I took away from last year’s Pledge. I hope it did the same for you. This contest isn’t easy (it’s not easy to participate in nor is it easy to run, I now know!) but achieving your goals feels good, doesn’t it?
So congratulations to everyone who participated, but especially to the person I got to pick, using the Random.org random generator.
The winner of the 2014 Bariatric Foodie Pledge Grand Prize is:
- A container of Chike protein, in the flavor of her choice
- A container of Click Espresso protein, in the flavor of her choice
- A supply of Building Blocks bariatric vitamins
- A tub of BiPro Unflavored Whey Protein
- A box of Quest Bars, in the flavor of her choice
- A box of Detour Lower Sugar Bars, in the flavor of her choice
- A copy of The Bariatric Foodie Breakfast Book, upon release this April
- A $50 gift certificate to Amazon, courtesy of Bariatric Foodie
- A LIFETIME extra chance code, giving her an extra chance at every Bariatric Foodie drawing from now until....FOREVER!!!