1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 c. Egg Beaters original
1 small apple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
1 c. Hood Calorie Countdown Choclate milk
1. Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside
2. Mix together wet ingredients.
3. Tip wet into dry and mix, mix, mix. Batter will be dense and REALLY sweet (don't worry...the sweetness works itself out in the oven.
4. Pour into sprayed muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 full
5. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes
These things are easy to pop out of the muffin tin too which was a big plus for me. With the ingredients I used each muffin was about 70 calories and 9 grams of protein. I ate two for breakfast and am good to go.
Now I know this isn't the best picture...I am not that great a photographer, but I haven't given you all FP in a while so I figured I'd at least try. Better pic next time, I promise!