NEW! Working Search Button! USE IT!!!

Loading...

Love BF as a blog? You'll love it even more as a monthly newsletter!

Winners of Week TWO of the Bariatric Foodie Pledge



First and foremost, a big Foodie thanks to Building Blocks Vitamins, for sponsoring the weekly prize! They are the vitamins I use and they've been a trusted friend throughout my journey.

And thanks also for bearing with me through a slight delay in the winners announcement. To keep this challenge 100% free I have to use free tools, like Google Drive, to collect Pledges. I KNOW it's an imperfect system but it's the most widely usable system I could find. Even still, some folks have a bit of trouble with it and so I had a few duplicate entries on the check-in list.

That's ok! I would rather you check in three times than not at all!

But that did mean it took me a little while to do the prize drawing because I am very committed to my prize drawings being fair, meaning each pledger who pledges and checks in gets one entry into the drawing - no more, no less!

Having done that I can say with confidence, congratulations to:
  • Dana E. (Favorite movie: Ferris Beuller's Day Off)
  • Teresa N. (Favorite Movie: It's a Wonderful Life)
  • Cheryl H. (Favorite Movie: Toy Story. Note I'm aware there are two Cheryl H.'s so if you didn't list your favorite movie as Toy Story - keep pledging!)
You've won a stash of bariatric vitamins, courtesy of Building Blocks!

Here's how you claim your prize: You should have gotten an email from me notifying you of your win, but just in case you did not I need you to email me at bariatricfoodie@yahoo.com, by 11:59 PM (EST), Wednesday, February 19 to claim your prize with the following information: Your full name, your mailing address, your phone number (for shipping purposes only) and your surgery type (so Building Blocks can send you the appropriate vitamins).

Congrats to the winners! Make sure to keep pledging!

IMPORTANT: On Wednesday I'll be releasing the Pledge Halftime Report. This is a list of all the pledgers who are eligible for the "Winner Takes All" grand prize so far. To be eligible for the grand prize you must have pledged (and appeared on the pledge list) and checked in (and appeared on the check in list) for all four weeks of the pledge. This list will reflect all the pledgers who pledged and checked in for weeks 1 and 2 and pledged for week 3. Make sure you check the list! If you aren't on it and feel you should be I will hear you out! So check the list and follow the instructions I give you.

Thanks and have a GREAT pledge week!

2 comments:

Toni Lee said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats for the winners! Vitamins are the VERY best thing you could ever win! (other than a lottery) :)

Alaric Caleb said...

Weight loss surgery not only help us to lose weight ,it also can make us more weak if we will not take proper diet after it.
Cancun weight loss surgery

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...