NEW! Working Search Button! USE IT!!!

Loading...

Love BF as a blog? You'll love it even more as a monthly newsletter!

The Bariatric Foodie Pledge HALFTIME REPORT


We're halfway through the Pledge! That means it's time for the Halftime Report! This is a list of everyone who is currently eligible for the "Winner Takes All" Grand Prize.

Click Here to View the Halftime Report

Remember to be eligible for the grand prize at this point (and on this list) you had to:
  • Pledge for weeks 1, 2 and 3 and appear on the Pledge List for those weeks (You can click the links on the numbers to view the list for each week)
  • Check in for weeks 1 and 2 and appear on the Check-In Lists for those weeks (You can click the links on the numbers to view the list for each week)
Remember to REMAIN on the list, you must check-in for week 3, pledge for week 4 and check-in for week 4!

If you are not on the list and you feel you should be, please EMAIL ME at bariatricfoodie@yahoo.com. I can tell you what I you are missing (keep in mind this list was compiled from the pledge/check-in sheets). NOTE: Please look over the report and email me no later than 11:59 p.m. February 21, 2014! The grand prize standings will be published again after week four pledging and the final list will be published after week four check-ins, however, if you feel you've been erroneously omitted from the Halftime Report and don't let me know by the 21st, you cannot be added to the list later! SO EMAIL ME IF YOU FEEL YOU SHOULD BE ON THE LIST!

DO NOT:
  • Freak out. (It's going to be ok!)
  • Leave a blog post protesting instead of emailing me
  • Post on Facebook or Twitter instead of emailing me
  • Throw your hands in the air and say, "I give up!!!" instead of emailing me
Email me. We'll talk about it. I can tell you what I'm missing and IF there is a mistake I can correct it. 

And to make sure everything goes smoothly from here on out...please check the lists! If you don't see your name on it, I don't mind if you resubmit. I would much rather you have 10 duplicate entries on the lists than none at all! And please email me in a timely fashion if you you're having technological problems! I've been able to help many pledgers get their tech problems straight but if I don't know about it, I can't help fix it!

At any rate, please look over the list. If you are on there, great! If you feel you should be, again, email me! If you know in your heart of hearts you missed something, I invite you to keep pledging. This week and next week's prizes are awesome!

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...