(NOTE: Earning extra entries is NOT mandatory. If you are good with your name being in the hat only once, sit back, relax and enjoy the show!)
- Like Bariatric Foodie on Facebook or follow @Bariatric Foodie on Twitter
- Create a status update on Facebook and tag Bariatric Foodie (if you aren’t sure how to tag a Facebook Page, here are some instructions) – You may do this once daily for a total of THREE extra entries.
- Send a Tweet and mention Bariatric Foodie (if you aren’t sure how to do a Twitter mention, here are some instructions) – You may do this once daily for a total of THREE extra entries.
- Sign up for the Bariatric Foodie Monthly e-mail newsletter. (If you’re already signed up, leave your email address in your blog comment when you report your extra entries)
- Like any of our prize sponsors on Facebook or follow them on Twitter (you may like/follow all grand prize sponsors for a total of 18 extra entries. See below for links to sponsor pages.)
- Leave a note on the Facebook Page of any of the Bariatric Foodie Pledge prize sponsors thanking them for their participation (You can do this for all prize sponsors ONCE, for a total of 18 extra chances. See below for links to the sponsors Facebook Pages.)
- Send a tweet mentioning any of our prize sponsors (You may do this for all prize sponsors ONCE for a total of 18 extra chances. See below for links to the sponsors Twitter pages.)
- If you have a blog, grab the BF Button (right menu bar, scroll down) and put it on your blog. Then when you report what you did, include your blog address so I can verify!
- Week 1: Click (Facebook, Twitter)
- Week 2: Quest Nutrition (Facebook, Twitter)
- Week 3: Celebrate Vitamins (Facebook, Twitter)
- Week 4: Big Train/Fit Frappe (Facebook, Twitter)
- Week 5: (Grand prize week prize for VOTERS...more on that later!) Davinci Gourmet (Facebook)
- Torani Syrups (Facebook, Twitter)
- Celebrate Vitamins (Facebook, Twitter)
- Chike (Facebook, Twitter)
- Kay’s Naturals (Facebook, Twitter)
- Kalorie Box (Facebook, Twitter) - NOTE Facebook Page is here so you can like it but you can't currently leave a not on their wall. Sorry!
If you come to this blog post by way of a direct link, simply scroll down and you should see the comments. At the bottom there is an "add comment" button.
If you come to this post by typing in the blog address, you'll need to look directly under the text for this post. You'll see some buttons for Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. Directly ABOVE that there should be red words that say (# comments - except the # will be the number of comments that already exist). Click that and you can leave a comment.
Good luck everyone!