NEW! Working Search Button! USE IT!!!

Loading...

Love BF as a blog? You'll love it even more as a monthly newsletter!

Merry CLICK-mas! Winner of the "Mother of ALL Decembers" Week Three!

Sorry for the delay folks. Yesterday was my Christmas party (which was AWESOME by the way) and I was just...busy. But now I'm back in business, Foodies, so let's get to it.

Week three of the "Mother of ALL Decembers" my pals at Click Espresso Protein and I are giving THREE Foodies a canister of Click (your choice, Vanilla Latte, Mocha Regular or Mocha Decaf).

And your winners are:

  • Anna McCormick! Her blog post comment on which Click recipe she'd like to try won her the prize.
  • Sondra Vigneau Reckseidler! She followed @BariatricFoodie on Twitter for the win.
  • Jenn-Thomas Reaume! She took the Week Three Challenge and made some time for herself, getting in some good shut-eye for the win!
Congratulations! Here's what you need to do next. 

Email me at bariatricfoodie@yahoo.com with your mailing address so I can get your prize sent to you! IMPORTANT: You have until NOON on December 27 to do this (I am allowing extra time because of the holiday). If I don't hear from you by then, I have to draw another winner. Don't make me do it!!!

Now...onto the very LAST giveaway of the "Mother of ALL Decembers." In this final giveaway THREE Foodies will win this!


A box of the brand-spanking new Banana Nut Muffin Quest Bars!!!

You may have seen on Facebook that I received some samples to try and I'll post my review sometime this week. Since tomorrow is Christmas I am extending the entry period for this contest to December 31. Here's how you enter!


24 comments:

Sherry said...

I love the Chocolate brownie quest bar. Would like to try more flavors.

mlhummy said...

I like several flavors but if I have to choose one, it would be Chocolate Brownie.

Jennifer said...

I would really like to win. Ive always wanted to try out quest bars but havent had a chance yet.
jjsparkilzz@aol.com

Kyle Hammond said...

OMG I love the Banana Nut Muffin ones. Please please please....XOXO
Kyle Hammond
hammond0202@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I loooove the banana nut!

Brianna S
Breardon01@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Quest Bars are the only protein bars I actually like! My favorite flavor is (of course) peanut butter. I keep them stashed everywhere for meal replacement emergecies. I also love the vanilla almond, coconut cashew, & brownie bars. I haven't tried the banana nut bars yet. But I'm guessing it is wonderful! I love me some Quest Bars... him, perhaps one for Christmas breakfast :)
Happy Holidays Nik!
Sharon
shar0n.mckenzie@yahoo.com

Cindy Jaspersohn said...

I have tried other flavors of the Quest bars and not a fan, hope these are better. Would like to try them.
Cindy J

j_cindy_jasperson@cox.net

Ruby Sue said...

Peanut butter and Jelly is my favorite, dying to try the new banana muffin one.

Theresa P. said...

I would love to try them!! Anything with peanut butter and chocolate!

Cheri Rousseau said...

I have never tried Quest bars but would love to try the bananna nut muffin bars. Sounds like something I would really enjoy!

Samantha said...

I would love to win these! You are awesome with your giveaways!! Thank you!!
Sam

Sue L. said...

I am all over this! Love Quest!
charliesangel1973@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...