In the meantime, I need help! The folks at Big Train sent me samples of all their protein supplement products - five in all (and of those five types they sent me FIVE samples each) - and...I need help reviewing some of them! You see...I'm not that big on vanilla stuff. I'm a chocaholic. And there are two vanilla flavors they sent me to try: Vanilla (non-coffee based) and Vanilla Latte (coffee based). That's a lot of vanilla for me.
So...you wanna get your mitts on a FREE sample of a Big Train vanilla protein product to review? Here's how it's gonna go down.
You all know we're all about fun (i.e. PLAY with your food) here at BF so let's do something fun to win these samples. I'm thinking...a good ol' fashioned scavenger hunt! Below you'll find five pieces of information you'll need to find.
The first TWO people who email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct answers are guaranteed to get a sample to review. A third winner will be drawn randomly from everyone who guesses (regardless of whether you haven any right answers or not). Got it? Good. Let's do this!
Bariatric Foodie Scavenger Hunt Questions:
(You must answer all five questions to win a sample - by either means)
- How many cheesecake-related recipes are there on Bariatric Foodie? (Send only your number guess. No need to send post links!)
- What was the MOST RECENT (date-wise) product review Melting Mama did on her blog? Please provide the link to that blog post.
- Who is the author of the WLS blog "Journey to a Healthier Me"? Please provide their full name, surgery type and surgery date.
- What was the free gift I gave away in the first two editions of "Foodie News," the Bariatric Foodie monthly email newsletter? (You need only tell me what it is.)
- On her blog, WLS Vitagarten, Andrea U. shares about her struggles with regain. Find that post, send me the link ALONG WITH the very last line of the post.
Good luck everyone!