You know the lesson I've learned over the last week? The moment you set a schedule to do something the universe starts working against you! I should have known that already but I am hard headed.
Anyhoo...an outage, broken A/C and some more stuff has prevented me from keeping to my blog schedule this week, including posting my Click decaf review! Look for it tomorrow (hopefully...because I probably just doomed that by assigning a date to it!).
In the meantime I don't want to keep you waiting on which three Foodies have won a canister of Click decaf for themselves. Before I announce that, please remember that Click decaf has not begun shipping yet. It will begin shipping in early-June, which is like...next week or something. But that's when your canister will go out. Just wanted to make sure we are clear about that.
So without further adieu...congratulations to...
- Vicki Dunnam, who keeps up with Bariatric Foodie on Facebook!
- DKSparkyBeauty, who is a BF Twitter follower!
- Valeri Reed Mudd, also following Bariatric Foodie on Facebook!
Now...if you'll excuse me...I'm off to do some pre-emptive exercise in anticipation of the good food that will be present at the family BBQ today. Which brings me to another subject...
I know that first BBQ post-op can be hard, especially if you haven't told everyone you've had WLS. How do you avoid temptation? How do you avoid your family's questions about how much you are (or are not, rather) eating? And how in the world do you respectfully turn down Aunt Judy's super-indulgent potato salad???
No worries! BF has got you covered. Here are some resources to help you out:
- First, read my BF Guide to Surviving a summer BBQ
- Miss your potato salad? Why not try low-carb 'faux-tato' salad instead?
- Wondering which hot dogs give you the most nutritional bang for your buck? Look no further!
- And while we're on the subject of hot dogs, you want a WLS-friendly chili dog?
- Lastly, you want a dessert at the BBQ that you can have too, don't you? Try this!