It is GRAND PRIZE WEEK! You may recall the Grand Prize is sponsored by Quest Protein Bars and the prize is two boxes of Quest Protein Bars!!!!
So this post is going to be long-ish (aw hell...let's be real...it's long!). Here's what we have to cover. I'm going to try my best to make this post as "scrollable" as possible because not all pieces of information apply to everyone. Here's what this post will cover:
- Who won the 4th week credit and is now on the Grand Prize pledge list?
- Who ELSE is on the Grand Prize Pledge list?
- What should I do if I am NOT on the Grand Prize Pledge list and I think I should be?
- What do I have to do to WIN the Grand Prize???
I'll repeat this throughout the post, but for determining who qualifies for the Grand Prize Pledge list, I went by the final, published Pledger list for each week. If I'm missing you on the published list for any of the weeks, that means you didn't get credit for that week. Thankfully, many of you spoke up if you did not see your name and I was able to correct the lists before they closed!
Having said all that, there were 15 pledgers who had credit for three weeks but were missing one. From those, I used a random name generator to draw a name. Congrats to:
You won a place on the Grand Prize Pledge list! Congrats!
Who ELSE is on the Grand Prize pledge list?
Again, for the purposes of the Grand Prize plege list, I used the final, published lists for each week. Here are the names of the 65 pledgers who qualify for the Grand Prize drawing. If your name IS on this list, immediately go to "What do I have to do to win the Grand Prize?" If your name is NOT on this list and you feel it should be, please go directly to "What should I do if I am NOT on the Grand Prize pledge list and I think I should be?"
Grand Prize Pledge List
Alisha Andziulewicz Martioski Griffin
Cara G. Chapel
Charmaine Isaac Jackson
Cheri Bradford Rousseau
Darlene Smith Meadows
Debra Jackson Rogers
Jennifer Donaldson Stanton
Kelley Snow Pitts
Kyle McMacken Hammond
Laura Landry Ryan
Mandi Viani Roccia
Robyn Butler Cyganik
Samantha A Golden
Shawn Harrell Kelly
Susan Thompson Bariatric
What should I do if I am NOT on the Grand Prize Pledge list and I think I should be?
Again, the pledgers on the Grand Prize list were on each of the finalized and published Pledge list. If you pledged one of the weeks but I missed you and you didn't petition yourself onto the list before it closed, I'm afraid there's not much I can do. But there are two other reasons (from my view) your name could be missing:
- You pledged using more than one name
- You pledged in different places different weeks (which means most likely you ended up pledging under more than one name)
IMPORTANT: This list will stay open longer than the weekly pledging lists. The Grand Prize drawing is Sunday evening. You have until THURSDAY (March 1) at 12 p.m. EST to petition yourself onto the list, then afterward Sunday until noon to complete the last step for entering the drawing (see below).
What exactly do I have to do to WIN the Grand Prize???
- What did you hope to get out of participating in the Bariatric Foodie Pledge? Did you accomplish that?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced during the Bariatric Foodie Pledge? How did you overcome it?
- What advice would you give to others who are trying to develop healthy goals and lifestyles?
"But what are you going to do with our answers, Nik?"
I will assemble your answers and post them in the "The 2012 BF Pledge Yearbook" for other Pledgers to see. Why? Because I feel like you did a great thing for yourself and your experience could be of real value to others who are just coming along and need guidance on making and keeping goals! In that respect, I hope you'll give some thought to your answers and share some of the really helpful stuff you've learned!
- Share a BF post on Facebook and you get one extra chance
- Share a BF post on Twitter (be sure to tag @Bariatric Foodie so I can see it) and you get TWO extra chances!
- Do you have the Bariatric Foodie button on your blog? (Hint: the code is in the right menu bar) If you already do OR if you add it, email me your blog link for one extra chance.