The day has arrived!
Today begins the 2012 Bariatric Foodie Pledge!
Have you been thinking about your pledges? Good!
As a reminder, this week’s prize sponsor is Davinci Gourmet, maker of wonderful sugar-free syrups that I use in a variety of protein shakes! Check out the ad on the right menu bar to see their full assortment of sugar-free flavors or visit their Facebook Page.
This week, our three winners will receive three (3) full-sized bottles of sugar-free Davinci syrup!
Exciting, right? Ok, let’s get to business. You may pledge your weekly goal in one of three ways:
- Leave your pledge as a comment on this blog post. NOTE: This blog's comments are moderated so if you don't see your pledge right away, don't worry!!! I have to approve the comment for it to show up. I can see when you posted your comment and all comments made by the deadline count!
- You may also pledge on Twitter by tweeting the following. “This week I’m taking the @BariatricFoodie Pledge to [insert goal]. http://bit.ly/Apolxn"
- You may pledge on Facebook by following these steps:
- Go to the Bariatric Foodie Wall and post “This week, I am taking the Bariatric Foodie Pledge to [insert your goal]. To learn how YOU can win prizes for setting goals, visit http://www.bariatricfoodie.com/.” Make sure you get all of that statement on there.
- After you’ve posted that to the BF wall, hit the RESHARE link to share it to your wall, don't simply paste it to your wall as I can't see that you did it. (and yes, you do have to do both. Don’t want to share it on your wall? Then go with option #1.)
- NOTE: Do NOT post your pledge as a response to the blog post announcement as I can't keep track of those. Post it as it's own post on the Bariatric Foodie Wall, then re-share it. Thanks!
If you don’t see your name (whatever name you gave on FB, here on the blog or Twitter) on that list, you have until noon on Tuesday to petition yourself onto the list! You’ll need to provide a link to where you pledged so I can see that you did it. Please note: the list will simply contain your name (first name, last initial if you provided your full name) and the method you used to pledge, NOT your goal. That’s your business!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask – but do so early! The noon on Monday deadline stands!
Good luck everyone and let 2012 The Bariatric Foodie Pledge begin!