(after the taping I found that this made 8 rosettes)
1 egg +2 egg whites, beaten
1 oz. light cream cheese
finely diced onions, green peppers, _____ (<--Insert your fave ingredient)
1 oz. finely cubed asiago cheese (or your fave cheese)
about 24 slices thin cut deli meat (I used Hillshire Farm Deli Select Brown Sugar Ham)
1. Spray muffin tin with non stick. Layer 3 pieces of deli meat together, making sure all gaps and holes in meat are covered. Press into muffin slot. Continue on to make 8 meat cups.
2. In a sautee pan, cook your veggies until tender.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and cream cheese until well blended. Add veggies and cubed cheese.
4. Spoon mixture into meat cups, filling them a little more than halfway
5. Cook in 350 oven for about 10-15 minutes. Edges of meat may char a bit. That's actually a good thing.
So there you have it! Eggs rosettes. You have NO idea how excited I was to make that for you. I been talking about it to my family for three weeks and frankly they are OVER it! I hope you all are finding these videos helpful if only for ideas or comic relief. If so...post comments! Please? Pretty please?
Edited to add:
And folks are using the recipe! Here is Christine S.'s egg rosettes. She got a nice browning on hers. They make me want to go make more!
Thanks Christine for sharing the love!